Monday, September 7, 2009

Finally!

I suck at posting! Lets face it!! Life is good! We have had a very busy summer and it seems to have flown by! It has been great to be home with Maddy during the week and even harder to leave him every weekend! But I have to work sometime so I shouldn't complain!! He has been changing on a daily basis. In the last month he got 2 teeth and started saying mama and baby in addition to dada! And finally Maddox is crawling officially as of Wednesday! Not that I was in a hurry for him to move, the longer he stays little the better I say!! He is so big we can hardly believe it! Hear are some pics from the last month or so!

We love the Johnny Jump Up, but it definatly makes for a tired baby!!

Teething cookies mmmm!



He loved the Aquarium and fish! I couldn't believe how into it he actually was!

I just loved the face he was making!

Last but not least... this is from the fountains in the park by Grandma and Grandpa Glorioso's house! Maddy absolutely loves water! Any temperature, any depth, as long as he can splash he is satisfied! We have a real water baby! Hope everyone is good!

No comments: